February 2018

A Moment in Time: Old Photos Invited from Our Readers

Print More

Photo provided by the Suffield Historical Society

Suffield Episcopalians brought the town’s old Calvary parish (1865-1923) back to life in 1949 with services in the Masonic Temple and opened their own building in 1951. This photo graced the cover page of the dedication program. The building was expanded several times, but in 2007 Calvary voted to combine with two other regional parishes, and the Suffield church building closed. It came to life again in 2010, renovated as the Senior Center.


Comments are closed.