Plan ahead for the 2019-2020 school year. Suffield Developmental Preschool will be conducting screenings for 3 and 4 year old Peer Models Friday, January 18, 2019 and Friday, January 25, 2019 (Inclement weather/snow date: Friday, February 1, 2019). Please call to schedule an appointment.
The Suffield Developmental Preschool provides a theme and skill based curriculum guided by BEST Practices as outlined by the State of Connecticut Preschool Framework.
• Promote early literacy skills
• Develop each child as an individual
• Growth toward self-reliance and healthy independence
• Develop positive feelings of self-worth and inner strength
• Learn to interact with others by respecting their rights and feelings
• Learn to solve problems and resolve conflicts by expressing feelings in an appropriate manner
• Growth toward physical, emotional, social and intellectual maturity
We provide a caring, supportive and fun-filled environment coupled with the use of developmentally appropriate learning activities designed to reach our goals for each student.
Certified Program Staff:
• Special Education Teachers
• Occupational Therapist
• Speech/Language Pathologist
• Physical Therapist
Please call Spaulding School at 860-668-3352 to schedule an appointment.