We’re Ready for You
Members of the Suffield Garden Club are ready to welcome you, rain or shine, to the annual MAY MARKET on Saturday, May 14, at the Phelps-Hatheway House Barn at 55 South Main Street in Suffield. Admission is free and the event runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
What can you expect?
* Ever wonder who plants lovely flowers on the town green or cares for the dogwoods on Main Street? Learn all about Suffield Garden Club activities by visiting the SGC booth. Peruse unique and practical garden tools for sale, too.
* Enhance your garden. The popular Member Plants booth sells healthy perennials and other outdoor plants that are proven to grow in our area. Four-inch potted plants sell for only $5 each. The popular geranium booth will return, and a new booth for roses will be available this year.
* Looking for a treat or a gift? Over thirty-five vendors, including several food vendors, will be ready to serve you. Enjoy browsing for arts and crafts, floral designs, local honey and more.
* Visit the Teacup Raffle booth and marvel at the local organizations whose donations highlight the diversity and generosity of our community. Be sure to stop by before 2 p.m. if you hope to take one of these items home.
* Add to your collection of treasures by visiting the Collectibles tables, located inside and outside of the barn. Decorative items, glassware, jewelry, linens, puzzles and many other items are available for sale at reasonable prices.
* Visit the Suffield Conservation booth to learn more about wetland and watercourse preservation activities in Suffield.
Grab your reusable shopping bags and head over to the May Market!