A Moment in Time: Old Photos Invited from Our Readers

Print More
Photo from The Biography of a Town by Robert Alcorn, courtesy of the Suffield Historical Society

The Suffield Country Club house prior to the addition in later years. In 1927, the Community Holding Company was formed to establish a golf course and country club. Land was purchased from Mrs. George A. Harmon, and she gave a barn, part of her late husband’s tobacco farm, which was moved to be used as the basis for a clubhouse. The clubhouse has twice burned and been remodeled after each fire.

Comments are closed.