Political Party Transfer Deadline

Print More

June 12 is the last day for an enrolled elector to transfer from one political party to another and be eligible to vote in their new party’s primary on September 12, if one is held. You may verify your political party enrollment online at portaldir.ct.gov/sots/LookUp.aspx or by calling the Registrars of Voters at 860-668-3850. Political party enrollment can be changed online at VoterRegistration.CT.Gov.

Comments are closed.