Good-bye Creamery

Print More

Photo by Lester Smith

Suffield’s old creamery, built in 1888 and pictured with a historical reminiscence in the December-January Observer as a small apartment house, stands vacant in early 2020, about to be torn down. Local builder Elzear Roy was approved by the Center District Design Review Board on January 7 to replace it with two smaller buildings, one with two apartments the other with three, and build an office building in what has been the creamery’s front yard.

Comments are closed.