A Moment in Time: Old Photos Invited from Our Readers

Print More

Photo provided by the Suffield Historical Society

The bridge carrying the town’s “road to the mountain” over the NY, NH, & H railroad is seen here from the neighboring property to the northeast, now 1310 Mountain Road. That railroad line from Tariffville to Agawam, built in 1901 and last used in the late 1930s, required four bridges over roads in West Suffield.

Comments are closed.