Put your thinking cap on. Test your knowledge!
1. The annual, Cleome, is also known as . . .
2. Seed varieties that have been crossed with another variety are known as . . .
3. Organic matter placed on top of the soil and worked in is called . . .
4. The most widely planted hybrid T-Rose in the world is entitled . . .
5. Compact tomato plants which grow 3 to 4 feet tall and stop growing when the top bud of the plant sets fruit are termed . . .
6. GMO stands for . . .
7. The science of apple growing is called . . .
8. It takes the energy of 50 leaves to produce the following number of apples . . .
9. To produce one gallon of apple cider it takes the following number of apples . . .
10. A Zen garden is often referred to as a . . .
11. Cut tulips are known for bending towards the light. This term is called . . .
12. The term for leaving land without a crop for an extended period to restore nutrients and accumulate moisture is called . . .
1. Spider Flower
3. Sheet composting
6. Genetically Modified Organism
10. Japanese Rock Garden