Save the Date – May 15
The Suffield Garden Club Members cordially invite you to celebrate Spring with us by visiting our 43rd Annual May Market.
Stroll through the Phelps-Hatheway yard and barn to see many different and delightful offerings. There will be booths, returning vendors and new vendors. Here are some of the wonderful items you will see; and there will be much more.
* shrubs, perennials, annuals, houseplants
* potted veggie plants, hanging baskets
* handmade metal work, plant stands, sculptures
* goat milk soap, lotion, lip balm
* honey, hand cream, candles, honey candy
* hand-painted slate welcome signs, personalized while you shop
* All-natural seasonings, gourmet sugars, salts, dips and marinades
* bird house bungalows, bird baths and feeders
* handmade jewelry
* wildlife photography
* wood carvings
Don’t forget to wear a mask.
The Suffield Garden Club is a non-profit organization. Proceeds from this event support Suffield civic beautification, high school scholarships, as well as conservation, horticulture and garden therapy programs. We sincerely appreciate your support.