The Suffield Garden Club members cordially invite you to celebrate spring with us by visiting our 43rd Annual May Market.
Stroll through the Phelps-Hatheway yard and barn to see many different and delightful offerings. There will be booths, returning vendors and new vendors. Here are some of the wonderful items you will see, and there will be much more.
* shrubs, perennials, annuals, houseplants
* potted veggie plants, hanging baskets
* handmade metal work, plant stands, sculptures
* goat milk soap, lotion, lip balm
* honey, hand cream, candles, honey candy
* hand-painted slate welcome signs, personalized while you shop
* all natural seasonings, gourmet sugars, salts, dips and marinades
* bird house bungalows, bird baths and feeders
* handmade jewelry
* wildlife photography
* wood carvings
Don’t forget to wear a mask.
The Suffield Garden Club is a non-profit organization. Proceeds from this event support Suffield civic beautification as well as conservation, horticulture and garden therapy programs. We sincerely appreciate your support.