A Moment in Time: Old Photos Invited from Our Readers

Print More

Photo from a Suffield Academy publication, provided by the Suffield Historical Society

There wasn’t much left at the Suffield Country Club on the morning after the 1932 New Year’s Eve fire. The clubhouse had been adapted from one of George Harmon’s barns moved to the spot in 1927 after he provided the land for the golf course.

Comments are closed.