* 1 can crescent roll dough
* 2 American cheese slices
* 8 hot dogs
* 16 candy eyes
* Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles (crimp diagonal cuts in each one together).
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into ½” strips and join 2 together to form one long “bandage”. making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Slice cheese slices into quarters (½ slice cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap “bandage” of dough around each hot dog and ¼ slice of cheese.
- Make sure to leave a gap for face.
- Place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down) on non-stick cookie sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until dough is lightly brown.
- Place a small piece of cheese where eyes go, and place in oven to melt slightly.
- Place 2 eyes on each